THE REVIEWING PROCEDURE FOR PAPERS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION IN EPE JOURNAL
The final version of the accepted manuscript (after typesetting, text makeup, language verification, etc.) is sent to Author(s) for correction.
- the paper suitability for EPE journal as well as an appropriate form and standards for scientific papers are verified at first by the Editorial Board and the Editor-in-Chief;
- after the preliminary acceptance the paper is subjected to peer-review by at least 2 independent Reviewers (experts in the paper scientific area, professors, senior academics). The chosen Reviewers should provide:
- autonomous comments,
- absence of conflict of interests,
- confidentiality of the peer review process;
- the peer review is performed in a single blind mode. The Reviewer has an access to the full paper content (via Editorial System) and referee form. The Reviewer’s recommendation with comments is available for Editor-in-Chief in Editorial System. The referee reports with Editor’s decision are sent to Authors as soon as possible;
- Author(s) should correct the reviewed manuscript strictly according to the Reviewer’s remarks and submit the revision to the Editor-in-Chief via Editorial System. The Editor-in-Chief hands down the received revision to Reviewers and awaits for the Reviewer’s responses. Only papers with Reviewer’s decision: “accept with no changes” can be accepted for publication and forwarded for further editorial procedures. Otherwise, the Editor-in-Chief has the authority (with the agreement of the Editorial Board) to reject or send the paper for further revision.
- Papers with the Reviewer’s decision “accept with no changes” are verified by the Editor-in-Chief. If required, the manuscripts are sent back to Authors for final improvement.